This tutorial has two parts, and it is for Controllers and Account owners.
- Step 1: Prepare and validate your payments
- Step 2: Export your validated payments
Export your validated payments / payables
As soon as you are ready to export the validated payments, click on the “Export” tab.
From there, you can edit two sections:
- the period to be exported;
- the content of your export.
If you wish to change the range date, click on "Edit" and choose your customized export period.
Regarding the content of your export: click on "view" to get the full list of payments.
👉 If a payment appears to be wrong, you won't be able to edit it from the "Export" tab. Just click on "Send back to Prepare" button. Then make the necessary changes in the "Prepare" tab.
You can also include in your export:
- expenses validated before the selected period, yet not imported
- expenses already exported
It is possible to export payments without invoices. If an invoice is attached to one or more already exported payments, a blue message appears at the top of the Export tab to notify you of this change, and you get a real-time update.
What's in your export?
The exported file contains documents files and if you wish, every receipt matching its payment:
- A bank journal in .csv format with all the incoming and outgoing transactions, validated or not, for the selected period.
- A purchase journal in .csv format containing all validated transactions that you choose to export, for the selected period.
Once you've downloaded your export, all payments are now available in the "Exported" tab.
Good to know:
👉 From the "Settings" > "Your account" tab, you can only download the account statement.
👉 From the "Payments - All" tab, you can choose which document you need when selecting payments : bank journal, purchase journal, or statement.