This tutorial is aimed at Controllers and Account owners. Get in touch with your Customer Success manager or our Care Team to activate Xero feature on your account if not done already.
Create a Spendesk bank account in Xero
If you haven't already done it in Xero, you first need to create a new bank account for your Spendesk account.
- In Xero, navigate to Accounting > Advanced > Chart of accounts
- Click on "Add bank account"
- Then, enter "Spendesk" (or any name that makes sense to you) in the search bar.
- By default, there shouldn't be any known result. Click on "Add it anyway":
Finally, enter the details of this account:
- Choose the account name
- Select the "Other" Account Type
- Fill in the Account Number field and pick the correct currency: head to Settings > Your Wallet > Bank details on Spendesk to get the right information.