Historically, Spendesk worked with prepaid cards. All Spendesk cards are evolving into debit cards to provide you with a greater experience and more acceptance rates!
As the owner of a subscription prepaid card, you must renew it for a debit card. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the Subscriptions tab and click on the button “Renew card”.
- On the right panel, click on the button “Renew subscription card”.
- A new subscription card is generated and the previous card is deleted automatically. Go on the supplier’s website and update your payment information with the details of your new subscription card.
- Confirm in Spendesk that you updated the information on the supplier's website by ticking the box "I've updated my payment information on the supplier's website".
- Repeat these steps for all the subscriptions you own.
- And that’s it, you have successfully renewed your subscription card(s)!
Note that all your renewed cards will keep the same settings and budgets.
We’re here to help!
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com or directly through our chat by clicking on “Need help?” in Spendesk.