Historically, Spendesk worked with prepaid cards. Spendesk cards are now evolving into debit cards to provide you with a greater experience.
This means that we are replacing physical cards with our new debit cards (free of charge)!
As an Admin, you have the possibility to order the new physical cards for all your employees and to choose their delivery address.
Here are the steps to follow:
- In the "Cards" tab, select the cards to be renewed using the "to renew" filter.
- Select the cards you wish to renew, that'll be sent to the same address and click on the "Renew the x cards" button.
- Fill in the form with the name and shipping address of the cards. Attention: the cards you have selected will all be sent to the same address. If you wish to send them to different addresses, you will have to make several orders.
- Confirm the sending by clicking on "Order new card".
- The card is now marked as "New card ordered".
We’re here to help!
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com or directly through our chat by clicking on “Need help?” in Spendesk.