Steps to close an account
- Email us at email@example.com or refer to your dedicated customer success manager at Spendesk and let us know which account or entity you'd like to close.
- We will make sure that there aren't any pending transactions or money loaded on cards.
- You will receive a redemption form that you will need to fill, sign, and send back to us.
- This form will enable us to reimburse the amount remaining on your balance.
- Once the account is empty, we will close it.
Can I close an account online?
👉🏻 Unfortunately, we can't offer an online option to close a Spendesk wallet or subsidiary because we need to ensure there aren't any pending transactions or any money still loaded on plastic and virtual cards. This is a necessary step to ensure that you get refunded with the right amount of money left on your account.
What if my account is empty?
👨🏻💻 If you haven't transferred any money to your account yet, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to close the account on your behalf.
#wallet #subsidiary #closeawallet #closeasubsidiary #billing #fees #fixedfees #exchangerate #avoidfixedfees #accountclosure