Don't worry! You can pause/block your card, depending on the case, in just one tap.
In the Spendesk app:
- Tap on Pause Card. This will put your card on hold, you can un-pause it at any time.
- Tap on Report an Issue to declare your card as lost, stolen or damaged.
From the desktop interface:
- From your Spendesk account, head over to the Card tab.
- Click on Block this card to put your card on hold (you can un-pause it at any time).
After you've blocked the card, you can report it as lost or stolen if you need:
- Select the card you've just blocked.
- In the sidebar on the right-hand side, select Report an Issue.
- You can then report the card as Lost/Stolen.
Now that you've reported the card as lost, you'll need to ask your Account Owner or the Administrator to order a new card for you!
Suspending a card can be undone at your convenience. However, if either the Account Owner or Administrator decides to block your card, only they can unblock it.