Keep control on your card spendings and avoid inappropriate use by setting up advanced settings on your cards.
Add control to your spendings
With More Control on Cards - Advanced, it's not only possible to control the budget, but also to pre-select which categories of spendings are allowed on a card and on what day of the week the card can be used.
More Control on Cards - Advanced is available on Standard plans.
On Lite plans, read our article Configure spending control settings to know what you can set up for now 🤓.
Set up / View / Edit a card's control settings
Account owners and Admins can set up more control on cards.
- Go to the Cards tab.
- Select a card.
- Choose Card settings.
- Edit the monthly budget if needed.
- Allow/Refuse cash withdrawal and online payments.
- Choose the period of use of the cards and the timezones applied to the card.
- Choose authorized hours if needed.
- Click on advanced settings if you'd like to choose spend categories.
- Edit spending categories limitations. On this example, all categories are authorized.
- Click on Save settings.
Requesters - Get to know your card settings!
Spend responsibly! Your Admin has defined spending limits on your card, but it's for your own good 🎉.
It's possible at any time to view your card settings.
- Go to your Card tab
- Go to Your card setup
- Take knowledge of your authorizations (cash withdrawal / online payment)
- Take knowledge of your period of use
- Take knowledge of your Spending categories limitations
Your card setup is also available on your mobile app!
As usual, if you need a change in your card setup or budget, contact your Account Owner or your Administrator! 😊