Request your virtual card
- Go to your account and click on "Requests".
- Then "Make a New Request" > "Request a Virtual Card".
- You can choose between a single-use card and a recurring payments card.
- Fill in the information related to your request.
- When you're ready, click on "Confirm my request".
- Once you've successfully submitted your request, it will either be automatically approved or sent to approval depending on your spending policy. You should receive an email notification once approved.
- Once your request has been approved, head back to the "Requests" tab.
- Click on "Get card".
- Pay online as usual.
Always load a little more money
Spendesk cards are preloaded thus suppliers can only charge what's loaded on the card (no overdraft). We automatically add €/$/£2 to cover extra fees. Still, you should always round the requested amount up to the nearest euro/dollar/pound. The remaining funds go back to your Wallet as soon as the payment is settled.
Approval needed for recurring payments cards
Recurring payments cards are valid for 4 years and you can make multiple payments within your monthly budget. As a consequence, recurring payments cards requests are always subject to approval, whatever your individual spending policy is.
Can I set up quarterly or yearly budget for my subscriptions card?
Unfortunately no. At the moment, we only offer monthly budget. If you have a quarterly or yearly subscription to pay, you can still set up a recurring payments card and pause it between two payments.
Cancel your request
You've requested a virtual card but in the end, you are not using it? No worries, you can cancel the request. The money loaded on the card goes back to your wallet.
Head to the Requests tab: tick the white box on the left side of your request. You can select several. A "Cancel" button appears on the top of the page: click on it and you're done!