Our XML SEPA export allows Spendesk customers to reimburse multiple employees or requests at once.
Reimbursing several expenses at once
With our XML SEPA feature, you can easily prepare multiple expense reimbursements at once, for several employees.
Simply download the XML SEPA file from Spendesk, import it on your bank's website, and the bank should be able to proceed to reimburse your employees on your behalf:
- head over to Expense Claims > Reimburse.
- Choose the employees and expenses to reimburse.
- Click on Download & Pay.
- You can edit the date at which to reimburse the expense if needed.
- You should be able to upload the XML SEPA file on your bank's website. If not, you can continue using the .csv option!
- After downloading the file from Spendesk, your expenses move automatically to the Payments tab. From there, you can easily bookkeep them like the rest of your Spendesk payments. It usually takes a few days for the amount to be reimbursed to your colleague once the XML SEPA file has been shared with your bank.
👉 The reimbursement is shown under the following label on your account "ID from Spendesk + employee's name and surname".
🚨 Make sure that your employees fill in their bank details on their Avatar > Profile to be able to use this feature.
☝️You can always find previously reimbursed expenses under Expense Claims > History.
☝️ If you are based in the European Union and haven't started using our XML SEPA export, let us know and our team will be happy to activate this on your account.
Which countries support the SEPA format?
SEPA payments are only used for euro-denominated transactions.
In Eurozone countries, the SEPA scheme should apply to all bank accounts. This includes:
- San Marino