Per diem allowances appear to controllers just like expense claims or mileage claims from a financial control and payment perspective.
Expense Claims tab workflow
- A Per diem request is validated by the Controller.
- The per diem request is paid just like expense claims, by downloading a .csv file or SEPA .xml file.
Bookkeeping, trip report document and export
We have now developed a trip report document feature as part of per diem.
- All per diem requests will now have a PDF document generated as soon as the controller pays the per diem request.
- This document includes all the information about the per diem like each day’s allowance amount, destinations, custom fields... so that a record can be exported to the accounting tool of choice.
- The document is exported via custom export or via DATEV export.
🚨The .csv export on the Expense Claims tab includes limited information, as does the spreadsheets in custom export.
The spreadsheet won’t include columns for attributes like destinations. This information will be found in the trip report document PDF. The custom exports will include custom fields, however.