You are able to download your own payments but you can't download your colleagues' payments unless you are a Team manager (Standard plan). Furthermore, you can't edit them or apply any expense account or VAT rate.
To download your own list of payments and receipts:
- Log in to your Spendesk account.
- Go to Payments.
- Click on the white box to select the payments you want to download. You can also use our filters.
- Click on the Download with receipts button (unless you don't need the receipts).
- We create a .zip archive with your payments and receipts.
In this archive, you find different documents:
- Your Bank Journal including all your cards' payments (virtual or physical).
- Your Purchase Journal including your invoice or expense claims if relevant.
- Your account statement to recap all your payments made with Spendesk.
- Your receipts added on Spendesk if you choose to download them.