The Submit My Invoice module is a separate feature. To enable it, please ask your Account Owner to get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager at Spendesk.
Account Owners and any member with a Requester role can submit an invoice on Spendesk. If you are a Controller and need to upload invoices, reach out to your Account Owner or Administrator so they can update your role.
How to submit your invoice
- Click on the "Submit a request" button
- Select the "Submit an invoice" button
- Upload your invoice: we support .JPG, .PNG, and .PDF files, you can upload several of them at the same time.
- Our OCR Marvin extracts information from your invoices. You can still fill the rest manually or edit it.
- For new suppliers, you may have to enter their bank details. This information is saved for future invoices from the same supplier(s). You can add this information as a .PDF, .PNG, or .JPG file. If you don't have it, you can pass this step. The Controller can add them later when reviewing the invoice.
- Once you've filled out the supplier's information, click on the "Continue" button
- On the next screen, fill-in the description and if needed any analytical information related to the invoice.
- When you're ready, click on the "Submit my invoice" button.
👉 Your approvers find this invoice under "Request > Team Invoices". Once approved, it moves to "Invoices > To Review".
💥 NEW! On Bookkeep 2.0 (the new Spendesk accounting interface, which should be accessible to all accounts by 2021), it is now possible to bookkeep an invoice before payment. Once approved in Invoices - To review, an invoice moves to both the Bookkeep tab and Invoices - Pay tab allowing you to export payables.
⚠️ At the moment, we don't manage purchase order or credit note. For the latest, you can still upload the original invoice and the credit note together and adjust the amount to pay. Your Controller gets the right information to pay your supplier accordingly.