The Submit My Invoice module is a separate feature. To enable it, please ask your Account Owner to get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager.
Only Controllers and Account Owners can pay invoices.
Pay validated invoices
When you are ready to pay your suppliers’ invoices, head over to "Invoices > Pay".
You can click on an invoice to see more details about the invoice and the request itself.
- Navigate to the "Pay" tab, select the corresponding invoice(s)
- Click the "Download and pay" button.
- an .XML file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Then, please upload the XML file to your company’s bank account. Et voilà!
Want to split your payments across different instalments?
For finance controllers wanting to pay an invoice at several different dates.
- Navigate to the "Invoices" tab
- Under the "Pay" tab, select the corresponding invoice
- In the sidebar on the right-hand side, under the "Payment" area, look for the “Edit payment schedule” action.
- You should be able to set up the dates and amounts for your invoice.
When your invoices are paid, they move from the "Invoices" tab to the "Payments" tab and are ready for bookkeeping. Any invoice payment is also shown on Invoices > History.
On the supplier’s side: they will receive the funds with the following description "Spendesk + supplier name + invoice number".
Can I submit a purchase order?
Not yet. For now, we are focused on invoices, but in the future, we hope to support purchase orders!