To access your Spendesk billing information, head over to Settings > Billing.
In this specific tab, you'll find:
- your Spendesk detailed billing plan with the possibility to change it when needed by clicking on "contact us to change your plan".
- Your company address and your billing address. The latter only appears on your Spendesk monthly invoice and might differ from your company address.
- Your Spendesk invoices to be downloaded, which you can also get from your Payments tab, by typing in the search bar "Spendesk" or using the filter Supplier > Spendesk.
Billing address and company address: what's the difference?
- The Spendesk company address corresponds to the address that's displayed under each generated virtual card and is the one associated with each plastic card. You can find it in Settings > Settings & billing > Company information.
- The Spendesk billing address matches the address displayed on your Spendesk monthly invoices. It might differ from the company address. You can find it in Settings > Settings & billing > Billing information