Refunds work very easily on Spendesk:
- Suppliers are able to refund you on whichever card you used to make the payment (i.e. single purchase even if already used, subscription or plastic card).
- Single-use cards which have expired can still receive a refund.
- Refunds will appear under the Payments tab on your Spendesk account. There should be a "+" symbol located next to the amount of your purchase.
- There's no need to attach an invoice, simply click on the Can't provide an invoice button and add a description to this refund. This will clear up any confusion for your accountant.
- As soon as the refund has been processed by the merchant, the funds should be transferred back to your company account within a few days or weeks depending on the merchant.
👉🏻 It can be helpful to have the transaction details with you when you ask for a refund. Do not hesitate to ask them to your dear support team.