You can easily submit an expense while on the go using your Spendesk mobile app 📱
How to submit your claim
- On iOS, tap the + button in your navigation bar and click on Submit a reimbursement.
- On an Android device, tap on the reimbursement icon in the bottom right corner of your home screen.
When you're on the expense claims page:
- take a photo of your receipt.
- Tap I'm done if you only have one receipt to send or choose Submit another expense claim to take a picture of another receipt.
- Marvin, our automation robot, then scans the details from your receipt to help you fill out your expense claim
- While Marvin is scanning the details from your receipt you can see Under analysis (1) on your home page. If you wish to skip Marvin to fill out all the details yourself, simply click on the expense claim line and manually fill the fields. Otherwise, simply come back a little later.
- When Marvin is done reviewing the information, simply review the fields he filled out for you (date, amount, supplier) and enter the other fields (description of your expense, team, analytical codes if you have any).
- Submit your expense claim to your manager by a tap on Submit expense claim.
- Your manager will be notified to review your expense claim.
- You can see your reimbursement status on the app.
Good to know:
The Mileage feature is not available yet on the app!