This applies to all users on Spendesk who own a personal Spendesk physical card.
Card owner "good practice" tips
- never share your card details with a colleague / friend / family member / partner
- Do not share a card within the team. Spendesk doesn't charge you for a card nor for shipping. Every Spendesk member can have their own card.
- Use as many single-use cards as you need to keep your card for expenses in shops or on the go.
- Retrieve cash (if you have this option activated) only in ATMs from known banks.
- Check your last payments every week or two weeks.
Online "secure" behavior
- Prefer to use websites with 3D-secure activated, or a single-use card if you're not sure about a website.
- Prefer adding your card on Paypal and using Paypal as a means of payment if you're unsure about a website.
- Avoid saving your card details on a website.
- Avoid paying on a phone call.
- Never share your card details on a phone call unless you're 100% sure of your contact's identity.
Let us know if you suspect a fraudulent transaction and block your card (at least temporarily) in the meantime!