You already have a card
Your current card is lost, damaged, hacked, blocked by entering 3 wrong PIN codes or has been stolen, and you need a new one?
Follow these steps !
- Go to the Cards tab
- Mark your card as lost / unused / damaged...
- Contact your Administrator or Account owner
- Ask them to reorder a card for you (free of charge)
- Let them know the delivery address if you'd like it to be delivered at home.
- Be patient... Your card's coming!
Once you've received your new card:
- Activate your card.
- Learn your PIN code.
- Activate Contactless payments by making a payment with PIN Code.
- Replace your means of payment on websites you commonly use with your physical card, if online expenses are allowed among your card settings.
You need a card
As a Requester
You will need to ask your Account Administrators (i.e the Account Owner or an Administrator) to order a plastic card in your name.
As an Administrator
To order a plastic card on behalf of your requesters:
- head over to the Cards tab
- Select Order a new card
- Fill in the cardholder, control settings and delivery address before you confirm.
- You should receive that Spendesk card in the following weeks.
Once received, cardholders will need to activate their cards from their Cards tab.
📱 Spendesk App:
Don't forget to download the Spendesk mobile app! It's free and makes it easier to retrieve your PIN code when needed, to check your card balance, to top it up, to block it if needed and of course to attach your receipts and fill out payments' details while on the go!