➡️ Account owners can fund a US wallet.
In order to properly link your US bank account to your Spendesk account, you have to follow these steps ⤵️
1. Ask your US bank to whitelist Spendesk (See details to be shared with the bank below). This can take up to 48h and needs to be completed by the bank before moving to step 3.
2. Get your KYB validated (nothing is possible beforehand)
3. Fill in your own bank's details in your Spendesk interface (it will generate 2 small transfers to the company's US bank account)
4. When received, after 2/3 days, enter these 2 small amounts on Spendesk - (It is called the "penny test" or "micro-deposit test")
5. Initiate the ACH debit of the amount of your choice (3/4 days SLA).
🔥 Important: There is no method other than an ACH to fund the Spendesk account currently.
ACH Funding Activation details
If you need to whitelist Spendesk for ACH, the Company ID is:
Originator ACH Company ID: 1020401225
Originator Name: Paymentech
Marqeta ID: 000240066