Set up the expense module
Activate the Expense module
📝 To submit an Expense Claim, make sure that you are using our Expense module. If you would like to enable the Expense module, please get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager, and make sure your account owner enables it on your account.
Spending policy and expense claims
If you have a spending policy as a user, it doesn't apply to expense claims.
AO or team approvers (in Standard plans) always have to approve expense claims.
Complete your bank details
Before you make your expense request, don't forget to complete your profile and to add your bank details.
To do so:
- Click on your Avatar in the top right hand corner
- Click on My Profile > Your Bank Info
- Fill in your information in order to be reimbursed on time and seamlessly by your employer.
👉🏻For security reasons, once added to your profile, your bank information can only be changed by your Account Owner.
👉🏻 Be aware that for now, it is only possible to add bank information to your profile for the euro zone, not for other countries like the UK, for example.
Request a reimbursement
Submit your expense claim on the desktop version
- Head over to the Requests tab
- Click on New Request > Request a reimbursement.
- Click on select from computer.
- Download your receipt.
- Fill in the expense information: date of your expense, amount and currency, supplier etc.
- Finally, click on Confirm my Expense
Your expense claims should now be displayed as Pending under the Requests tab. You will have to wait for your manager's approval or rejection of your request (you'll be notified by email).
Edit an expense claim
While your expense approval is pending, you can edit some information:
the amount, supplier, description, expense date, team, receipt and analytical information.
To do so:
- simply click on the expense in your Requests tab.
- Click on the pen icon next to the information you need to edit.
- Fill in the information.