This applies to all Roles on Spendesk.
You have been a victim of fraud or you suspect that you are, and we are so sorry to learn about this.
Both of our support and financial teams will provide you with all the needed assistance until the potentially fraudulent transactions are refunded back to your account.
If you believe to have a fraudulent transaction on your account,
- block / disable / pause the card temporarily through the Cards tab by clicking on "Block this card" on the web interface or by clicking on "Pause my card" on the mobile app.
- The funds charged on your card will automatically be transferred to your Spendesk account. This action is reversible.
- Contact the merchant with whom the transactions were made to request the cancellation of the transactions in question.
- Contact our teams (email@example.com) with all the facts and details of the suspicious transactions so that we can investigate and, if necessary, request a refund from our Banking Partner.
- You might have to fill a form for the Spendesk compliance team. This happens when the merchant didn't reimburse you upon request in the 3rd step for example.