When you schedule reimbursements directly from Spendesk, you can follow their status from the Expense Claims > History tab.
- Waiting for confirmation: the Controller planned the transfer and he is waiting for the Account owner's approval.
- Pending: the Account owner has approved the transfer and it will be executed on the execution date.
- Processing: our banking partner is executing the transfer.
- Paid: your employee has received the reimbursement on his/her bank account.
- Cancelled: the Account owner or the Controller cancelled the transfer. The related expense claims are back to the "Schedule reimbursements" step.
- Denied: the Account owner denied the transfer. The related expense claims are rejected and requesters are notified.
- Failed: our banking partner can't authorize the reimbursement either because of a lack of funds on your account or because of wrong bank details filled on Spendesk.